How SLS Currently Assist Law Firms Australia Wide
White Label Conveyancing
Enhance margin and increase profitability by using SLS white label conveyancing solutions.
Protect your firm’s brand through SLS’s white label conveyancing solutions.
From the simplest residential conveyancing to more complex property development matters. This includes both domestic and rural conveyancing along with property development of any size on a white label basis.
Financial Services Support (FS)
Our specialist team of lawyers can help assist your clients on a wide range of financial services matters.
- AFS Licence applications and management.
- Liaison with ASIC, APRA, Austrac and the RBA for financial services.
- Drafting of Product Disclosure Documents, Financial Services Guides and Statements of Advice.
- Drafting of all other terms and conditions for FS products and services.
Review, negotiation and drafting of primary FS payments agreements, branded and white label such as:
- Payment Acquirer Agreements;
- Payment Facilitator Agreements; and
- Payment Gateway Agreements
Review, negotiation and drafting of FS privacy, data security and data breach documentation, such as:
- Privacy Policies;
- Privacy manuals;
- GDPR compliance;
- Data Sharing (national and international); and
- Data Exchange (national and international)
Drafting of FS compliance manuals and programs, such as:
- AFS licence compliance; and
- Austrac AML compliance
Our lawyers can provide assistance on either side of franchising negotiations.
- Franchising advice for both Franchisors and Franchisees.
Review, negotiation and drafting of:
- Franchise Agreement;
- Licence to Occupy, Sub-Lease or Lease;
- Franchise Manual;
- Franchise procedures; and
- Franchise Disclosure document(s).
- Preparation of a Franchise agreement, manual and associated documents for new franchises
Utlise Team SLS for IT law related matters both simple and complex.
Information technology procurement – including Requests for Tender and Replies to Tender.
Review, negotiation and drafting of:
- Software Licences;
- Software development, supply and maintenance agreements;
- IT Master Service Agreements and associated Statements of Work;
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and similar agreements; and
- Cross border data sharing and exchange agreements.
- Privacy policies, manuals and procedures (including GDPR compliance).
- Web related documentation (including Terms and Conditions of Use, Acceptable Use, Privacy and Disclaimers)
Corporate, Trust and Corporate Secretarial
SLS can white label corporate secretarial support and also support in commercial and corporate law matters.
Including Review, negotiation and drafting of:
- Shareholder Agreements;
- Unitholder Agreements;
- Equityholder and other stakeholder Agreements;
- Sale of Shares Agreements;
- Options Deeds;
- Convertible Notes;
- Stapled Securities;
- Trust Deeds for Discretionary, Unit and Hybrid Trusts; and
- Variations to Trust Deeds;
- Resignation and appointment of Trustees
- Tailored Constitutions for proprietary, public and limited by guarantee companies.
- Board documents (including agenda, minutes, reports)
- ASIC and other regulator filing and liaison.
At SLS We have in-depth experience in using a variety of popular practice management softwares.
SLS Maintains Our Own PEXA Subscription
We handle every aspect of the conveyancing file using white label practice, promoting confidence and loyalty in your clients. Let us boost your margin, manage volume and reduce costs. Not currently offering conveyancing? We can help value add to better engage your clients. Speak with us today.
Let Us Work While You Have Peace Of Mind
We are fully Insured by the Legal Practitioners Liability Committee like any other Legal Practice. Our Management and legal team are both based in Melbourne